THIS LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN IT DOES IN THE PHOTOS!!!
- It is embossed with Mr. Hudson's stamp which says:
"From The Library of Rock Hudson (RH)", and no other copy in the world will have this.
- The photo is a crystal clear studio quality photo. Since this photograph is about 45 years old, it does have a few small crease marks, exactly as I found it in the many boxes of Rock Hudson Items I inherited from his estate.
- The few creases from age are not as noticeable, in real life as they are in the photos. They do give the piece some character.Remember these were Rock's Personal photos, the ones he rummaged through, the ones he brought out at parties or if someone just wanted to view one. These photographs are the ones he held in his very hands; they were his.
- READY TO BE HUNG RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT!!!!!
- Very highly collectable!!!
- Being Rock's, makes it even more rare!!
- In this photograph is Rock Hudson & John Wayne. They are behind the scenes, either going over some action, lines or maybe even perhaps discussing how they used to have nicknames for each other that they agreed not to say any longer in public!!!!! This reminds me of a little anecdote you may not have heard, regarding Rock and John Wayne:
IT HAPPENED WHEN HE WAS WORKING WITH JOHN WAYNE ON THIS 1969 POST-CIVIL WAR FLICK, "THE UNDEFEATED". THE DUKE WAS A... BIT OF A HOMOPHOBIC, AND ONCE HE FOUND OUT ROCK WAS CALLED "JUNIOR" AS A KID, WAYNE ALWAYS CALLED ROCK "JUNE" IN A CONDESCENDING WAY. WELL, ROCK WAS SO WELL-LIKED WITHIN THE MOVIE INDUSTRY, THAT ONE OF THE CREW INFORMED HIM JOHN WAYNE'S REAL NAME WAS "MARION".
SO ROCK, HAVING THE GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR HE HAD, RESPONDED IN THIS WAY:
THE NEXT TIME THE DUKE CALLED TO HIM, "HEY, JUNE...YOU'RE WANTED ON THE SET!" (OR SOME SUCH THING), ROCK REPLIED, 'BE RIGHT THERE...MARION!" AND THE TWO GOT ALONG FABULOUSLY AFTER THAT!
|COMES WITH A CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY AND A LIFETIME GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY|