- This is a fabulous 10" x 14" Black & White photo. Frame size is 22" x 25"
- The frame is black, double matted and has a slight texture which you can see in the close up photos.
- THIS PHOTO IS TAKEN IN HIS BACK YARD BEHIND THE JACCUZZI LEANING AGAINST THE PILLERS.
It is directly from Rock Hudson's estate.
This photograph was taken by world famous Harry Langdon Jr..
He is known for taking photos of stars and becoming their friends.
THAT IN ITSELF IS RARE!
It is stamped on back.
- HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO GET A GOOD PHOTO OF AN IMAGE IN GLASS? THESE PHOTOS DON'T DO THIS ITEM ANY JUSTICE!
- I don't have a scanner large enough to get it on one pass, so I took photos and hope you can see how wonderful this is.
- It is embossed with Mr. Hudson's stamp which says:
- From The Library of Rock Hudson (RH)", and no other copy in the world will have this.
- The photo is crystal clear. I am leaving it exactly as I found it in the many boxes of Rock Hudson Items I inherited from his estate.
- AND....... IT IS ALREADY FRAMED WITH A SOLID WOOD, VERY CLASSY FRAME.
- READY TO BE HUNG RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT!!!!!
- Very highly collectable!!!
- COMES WITH A CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY AND A LIFETIME GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY
MG 2093 IMG 2051 IMG 2052 IMG 2053
IMG 2054 | || || |